ANST - Youth Rapier - Coastal Regional Marshal

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 12:32:28 PST 2001

Unto the populace of the Coastal Region does HL
Delphina de Champeaux send greetings,

My apologies for the multiple posts.

I wish to make it known to the populace that my
warrant for the Coastal Regional Youth Rapier Marshal
will be coming to an end at the Coronation in July.  I
will be looking for a replacement at that time.  If
you are interested I would like to know as soon as
possible in that I would like to have a smooth
transition.

I know that this is six months in advance however this
is an important job that needs an enthusiastic,
responsible person to fill it.

If you are interested in applying for this very
rewarding job or if you want more information, please
contact me at:

lady_rapier at yahoo.com

I would like to thank all the local marshals for their
service to the youth of the Coastal Region and please
know that I enjoyed working with you all.

I remain in service,

Delphina de Champeaux
Coastal Regional Youth Rapier Marshal