ANST - North Texas Irish Festival

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Feb 21 21:03:10 PST 2001

This is Margarite McBridin  (bmhanson at airmail.net)  and I have more news
about the North Texas Irish Festival Steppes demo.

WE WANT YOU!!!

Yes, the demo approaches.  Steppes is hosting a demo at the North Texas
Irish Festival this year.  It will be a fabulous opportunity for this area
of the Central region, the Central Region of Ansteorra as a whole, the
Kingdom of Ansteorra, and the SCA.

Please take a few moments, okay, a lot of moments (in the form of hours or
days!), and come work the demo.   The weather will be fine, wonderful Texas
weather in the form of fine, wonderful Irish weather of some sort or
another.  So no worries there ... there WILL be weather!

We have lots of fun opportunities for you to work for at the demo
(fighting, displaying, live A&S, and meeting/greeting) AND as if that
weren't enough fun opportunities for all, there are fun opportunities to
volunteer for the Festival itself.

To volunteer at the Festival, please visit their website
	www.ntif.org
and click on the volunteer link.

If you volunteer for a 3-hr shift you will get a FREE beverage of choice
(including beer) as well as free entry in to the Festival.  If you work 2
or more 3-hr shifts, then you will get free entry to the Festival both days
and a FREE T-shirt!!  (Also your beverages)

We really need everyone who wants to work.  Passes are limited, so if you
can volunteer for a shift at the Festival please do.  If you cannot work at
the Festival, please contact me ASAP since passes are going quickly.

Thanks for sticking with this post through the bitter end and now that you
have, you have to admit it wasn't all that bad!!

Margarite McBridin