ANST - Leather Stores around Dallas?

The Dudleys favour at hyperusa.com
Fri Feb 9 17:54:41 PST 2001

Yes, the Leather Factory, whose praises have been sung by several posters here
(my lord husband and I also highly recommend it) now has a store at:

3201 Military Parkway, Suite C-100, Mesquite, TX  75150
Phone:  972-289-5246 or 877-662-3227; fax:  972-289-5104.

For those who don't know, Leather Factory has bought out Tandy Leather, with new
corporate offices at the Fort Worth store.  Word is, Tandy products will be
available at the Fort Worth Leather Factory within a year.  That's what we heard
from them, anyway.

Gillian nic Callum
&
Cynan ap Rhun ap Morgan