ANST - Elfsea gone missing?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Feb 12 10:28:26 PST 2001

Greetings from Elfsea's Virtual Scribe,
I want to extend my most sincere apologies. A security problem was
discovered late Friday involving possible criminal abuse of the site so I
was forced to pull the plug until appropriate actions and the authorities
could be notified. With a busy, event-filled weekend, it was mid-morning on
Monday (today) before I could complete all the necessary actions and again
put the site back online. As of roughly 10:30 am, the http://www.elfsea.org
site should again be accessible. Please accept my apologies for any
inconvenience this interruption may have caused.

In your service,
Ld. Armand Dragonetti