ANST - Central YRM

Elisabeth Zakes ezakes at PlanView.com
Tue Feb 13 05:38:19 PST 2001

You would keep up with the local Youth Rapier Marshals (Steppes, Elfsea,
Rosenfeld, etc.), manage authorizations, ensure proper training is taking
place, and report to me and your regional Seneschal monthly.

If you're interested, let's take this off line (so we don't distract the
rest of you! <G>). Contact me at youth_rapier at ansteorra.org.

Looking forward to talking with you!

Aethelyan