ANST - Fwd: HNW - Populace Badges

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 23 04:54:31 PST 2001

I thought people might find this site useful; I have checked it out, and for
the ones I reviewed, it appears to be accurate.  (Although the Meridien
comet looks like a carrot, I don't think it's her fault.)

                                                        ---= Morgan

Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old
age, but they die young.--  Arthur Wing Pinero (1855-1934)