ANST - Crown tourney info

James T Crouchet jtc at io.com
Mon Feb 26 19:02:13 PST 2001

>Could site copy be posted for the crown tourney next weekend?  I am not yet
>receiving the Black Star and I have not found any information on
>the Kingdom or branch websites.

Let me see if I can be more blunt about this:

There is NO online information about Crown. At the branch web site there is
ONE page that is blank except for a title and a picture. Unfortunately, the
picture does not actually come up, so there is NO information available.

There was no information in the January BlackStar. If you don't happen to be
able to find your February BlackStar -- and obviously from the above quote
from THE 21ST (5 days ago) that was NEVER ANSWERED, it is impossible to plan
for this event or know how to get there. Having only one point for this

I don't mind answering this, but it sure seems odd that it takes someone who
is not involved with this event to provide the information. I would expect
there would be several people in a better position to do this.

Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner, so I cannot send the map they put in
the BlackStar, but here are the directions:

Take your best route to I-35 and head toward Waco. Take #339 Exit. (Lake
Shore/Lake Waco/Loop 340). Take the north frontage road for 1/4 mile. Turn
right after the railroad track. Parking is up front. NO vehicles on Site. We
will have people to help carry things. Camping is allowed but there are a
great many hotels in the area. Here are the good ones in a one mile area.
Hampton  Inn - 254-412-1999
Knight's Inn - 254-799-0244
Country Inns & Suites - 800-456-4000
Days Inn - 800-329-7466