ANST - Crown tourney info

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Mon Feb 26 21:26:42 PST 2001

Sorry, I only saw his post on the 25th, did not see the one he posted
earlier than the 25th.  I drove by the site with Richard on the way back
from a dog rescue Sunday...

It is very easy to get to, right off of 35, actually it is easier to get
to, than get from.  If you are trying to come home north on 35 you will
have to drive some distance before finding an on ramp... however, this
could all change due to construction this week.

My deepest and most sincere apologies to the person whose post went
un-noticed for 5 days.
Lady Muriella de Claire
K h2o bear...

At 11:00 PM 2/26/01 -0600, you wrote:
> >1. Ask online. (ansteorra at ansteorra.org) 99% of the time you will get
> >several replies within a short time.
>
>Everyone ignored the guy who asked for 5 days. I think someone was asleep at
>the switch. Do you think maybe I've woken them up? <evil grin>
>
>Besides, did you really think I was going to stop making trouble just
>because you guys weren't there on the throne to harass anymore? ;->
>
> >Failing all that, you should write the Board of Directors ASAP, as this
> >failure to communicate is unforgivable, and should result in the
> >banishment of the Steward, the quartering of the Cook, the
> >excommunication of
> >the Kingdom Chronicler and the...oh,uh, never mind. I got a bit
> >distracted.
>
>Oh, would you please start that process for us? <smiling sweetly>
>
>Doré (Who, like Chinese food,  is sometimes sweet and sometimes sour,
>according to what dish needs to be served.)

In Service to the Dream

Master Richard Fairbourne , OP
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra
E-Mail: fairborn at swbell.net