ANST - Membership forms in The Black Star

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 27 04:14:30 PST 2001

> Was it just my imagination or didn't there use to be membership
applications
> found in the Black Star?  I got a couple of young men at my school wanting
> join the SCA but when I looked in this months Black Star to photo copy the
> member ship form, it couldn't be found.  Thinking maybe it was
inadvertently
> left out of mine, I looked in the wife's and lo and behold, it was missing
> there too!!!!!!  WUZ  UP???

Baron Bors, the membership form is required to be in a Kingdom newsletter
only every other month.  I don't know which issue you looked in, but my
February (the dark brown one - isn't that still "this month's" issue?) does
have a membership form in the middle; January (blue with a Roman on the
cover) did not.  I would guess that if you already have March, that one will
not have the membership form.

                                        ---= Morgan