ANST - Creative Chirurgeoning

Allyson webefroggy at ourhouse.net
Tue Feb 27 12:09:32 PST 2001

Greetings to all who are interested in the Chirurgeonate,

I will be holding a class on relating the First Aide and CPR class information to the SCA Combat issues we see every event....

At Red Tape Event in Ravensfort, and again at Festival of Japan in Brad Leah.

This class will be a 'hands-on' class, and it is designed for those of you who have already taken First aide and CPR.  We will be covering specific issues dealt with in a typical fighting event, issues seen at Wars, and Texas/Okalahoma specific health problems.

I encourage all CPR/FA certified people to come, and look forward to seeing all of you get active in the Chirurgeonate!

In Dedicated Service to Ansterra,

Countess Allyson Tymmes
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Master Chirurgeon