ANST - Gulf War

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 05:53:49 PST 2001

Suggestion for war:  silk long underwear.

Warm when it's cold, cool when it's warm.  Machine washable, or by hand in
camp if needed.  I sleep in them, layer them under garb, and loan them to
friends (while they're still clean, of course).  I recommend the scoop-neck,
3/4 sleeve tops for ladies because they don't stick out from under garb as
much, but when it gets really cold I quit caring.  [skirting the
no-advertisement rule here:]  See www.wintersilks.com for examples, but buy
them on sale or you can find them in some brick-and-mortar stores.

Kathri