ANST - Fp at Duncan

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 13:24:39 PST 2001

Hiya Gunther, here we are on the kingdom list again!

Duncan says:  Fighter Practice is still going tonight. If it is raining go
straight to the house.

Gunther says:
I was wanting to get in a little fighting before this weekend
but will we be fighting in the rain or do you have some
other thoughts?

And Larissa answers:

Upstairs in the red room, plenty of room to fight and wipe you feet before
you come in.

Gunther says:I'll be glad when Sunday comes. Crown will be over with and
Selene is flying in.

And Larissa answers"
Me too!  and maybe we can get together and do dinner!

Gunther says:Glad you got back from Estrella in one piece. Have you gotten a
job yet?

And Larissa answers:

He has several, such is the life of a self employed contractor married to a
duchess who likes to shop :)

Gunther says: Sorry I didn't make it out to fighter practice last weekend. I
was hit with a bout of laziness.

And Larissa answers:  And this is news how?  *grin*

Duncan wrote:If anyone needs to ge their armour in order for crown, this is
the the time to do it.

Gunther Says:I think I'm okay.

And Larissa answers:  It is good to like oneself Gunther, and if anyone
wants to armour, they need to stay out of my sewing space!

Gunther says: So should I come over or what's the deal?

And Larissa Answers:

You are always welcome, so come over and play upstairs, and remember to wipe
your feet!

** Stay tuned to the list for the next time the Royal Family members forget
to type private responses and hit reply instead *grin*

Larissa