ANST - Sir Badon

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:50:35 PST 2001

Hello All,

It was this time last year that we learned of the plight facing Sir Badon
(mundanely George Fox) of Bordermarch.

As I recall he was to report to his unjust sentence on this very day of last
year.

I have heard no further information about him, or for that matter the
welfare of his family in quite some time.

How is he doing?  How is his family doing?  Did his appeal go through?

Any information will be greatly welcomed.

                                 Sincerely,

                                 Ld. Gavin McKitrick
                                 of Namron