ANST - Penzey's Spices now in Houston

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jan 3 20:29:21 PST 2001

Greetings,

I'm forwarding this message from the SCA-Cooks maillist. I've heard good
things about Penzey's from folks closer to their location in the northwest
US and thought some of the folks in the Houston area might be interested
in this.

You can find more comments on Penzey's and other spice merchants in the
merch-spices-msg file in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of my
Florilegium.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net