ANST - Soon to be Laurel from Bryn Gwlad

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Mon Jan 8 20:36:05 PST 2001

Greetings,
       I would like to offer my congratulations to HL Jovian Skleros on the
announcement of his upcoming elevation to the Laurel peerage. I would also
like to encourage members of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Jovian's home barony,
to attend coronation and show their support for HL Jovian during his vigil
on Sat. morning and during his Laurel ceremony. Again, congratulations
Jovian!!!
                                    Lady Tabitha Baker

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com