ANST - Classes @ Coronation???

Jennifer Mittelstaedt gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:00:01 PST 2001

I need help finding the truth!!...

    I am writing to the list for information about classes that have been
rumored to take place at Coronation.  Several of my companions and I are
interested in taking the seneschal and reeves classes. I was wondering if
you could tell me an approximate time for these classes?.  Also, will there
be any other classes given this weekend?
    I have contacted the stewarts for this event and they do not know
anything about any classes.  I am sure they would like to know if classes
are going to be held at their event.
I thank you for your time.

In service as always,

Lady Gwynafwy Sinclaire