ANST - Photos from Steppes 12th Night

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Jan 12 16:56:53 PST 2001

Greetings my friends,

My photos from Steppes 12th Night are online at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page67.htm

I wanted to get these out before tomorrow's coronation lest I fall
hopelessly behind in publishing. However, as has been the case recently, the
photos are yet to be described. If you want to help with the descriptions,
please do so. Btw, If you do send descriptions, it is quite helpful if you
can reference the photo #, but I'll gladly accept any help you can offer.
:-) Thanks and I hope to see you at coronation.

Serving Kingdom & Crown,
-=Armand=-