ANST-Announce - War Practice after Coronation

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 18:32:34 PST 2001

Earlier this week I sent a message out saying that Elfsea will be hosting a
War Practice after Coronation.  The plans have changed.  Our Sister Barony
of Steppes is graciously concelling thier normal practice after 12th Night
this weekend to support Elfsea's Mini-Tourney.  I think this is wonderful
and very kind.  In turn, rather then Hogging All if the time.  Elfsea will
join Steppes for a War Practice at Flagpole Hill in Dallas.  Lord Dux, who
will be stepping in to the role of Steppes Knight Marshal, will have more
info and schedule for this event.  Unfortunately, I have no contact
information for him.  Please make the neccessary calendar changes and have
fun.

In Service and Cooporation
HL Raimond