ANST - The scroll project

Koch, Kimberly Kimberly.Koch at compaq.com
Tue Jan 16 15:49:46 PST 2001

Hi all,

My thanks to everyone who brought their scrolls for me to scan at
Coronation. You have made a valuable contribution to what I hope will be a
great resource for our scribes.

The scans won't be up for a few days; some may take even longer while I try
to get permission to post from the original artist. Please be patient while
we are working on the page.

My regular email address is currently down and I am not subscribed to this
list at my work address; therefore, if you need to contact me, please write
me privately at kimberly.koch at compaq.com. If you tried to email me either
today or yesterday and have not received a response from me, please try me
again at the new address.

Thanks again for all your help!

Regards,
Sara Penrose