ANST-Announce - ESTRELLA 17 TROLL INFO-PLEASE READ
gyrony at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 10:58:40 PST 2001
Good Gentles, pray heed the words of the Estrella 17 Troll, lest ye not able
to enter the war for ignorance of the rules
Estrella17 Publicity and Publications
Greetings from the Troll staff for Estrella XVII.
We are working diligently to make your entrance to the War easier. Please
remember the following information:
1. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. We will accept cash, money orders,
and certified checks only.
2. All merchants accept cash. Most accept checks and credit cards.
3. To receive the member price, you must provide proof of CURRENT membership
at the time of payment.
4. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
5. THERE IS NO LONGER A 3-HOUR PASS. Day passes will be available for
Saturday and Sunday only.
6. All minors under the age of 18 must have signed waivers, and must be
accompanied by a parent or guardian attending the event. Non-custodial
adults must have proof of temporary guardianship to bring a minor to the
event. You must have 2 copies of notarized documentation, originating from
your state of residence. One form will be kept at Troll, and the other will
remain with the child\guardian. If you arrive without documentation, you
will NOT be allowed onto the site.
7. Site tokens will be given out, and must be visible at all times.
Children 0-8 must wear ID bracelets. Children 9-17 will be given youth
tokens, but parents may request an ID bracelet be worn as well. There will
be NO re-admittance without a proper site token.
8. Troll will be open from noon on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 to noon on
Sunday, February 18, 2001. NO ONE will be admitted prior to noon on
Wednesday unless you are on the pre-registration, the set-up crew, or the
9. Parking passes will be available, and must be displayed on vehicle
Fees are as follows:
2\14 at noon to 2\16 at midnight: $40 (adult member), $45 (adult
non-member), $20 (youth 9-17)
2\17 at 12:01 a.m. to event close: $30 (adult member), $35 (adult
non-member), $15 (youth 9-17)
Saturday and Sunday Day Trippers: $20 (adult), $10 (youth 9-17)
We are scheduling groups of 8-10 people. Each shift will need 2 people to
act as shift leads. They will be responsible for handling any issues that
come up, so the autocrats won't have to live at Troll. Shift leads will
work an 8-hour schedule. The other 6-8 volunteers will work 4 hours.
Anyone who wishes to work longer will be loved forever.
If you are interested in volunteering, please see the Volunteer table at
Always In Service,
Baron Master Odinele, Countess Gabriela and Lady Felice
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
Go to http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html to perform mailing list tasks.
More information about the Ansteorra