ANST - NR Tribute Invitation

Margaret ariane-nrs at home.com
Fri Jan 19 20:42:33 PST 2001

VIIth Northern Regional Tribute to Ansteorra
War College
 St. Thompson's Collegium
Hosted by The Northern Region
February 16-18th, 2001

The branches of the Northern Region
are now preparing to honor our Grand Kingdom of Ansteorra.
Please join us for a weekend of fun and revelry!.
We are planning a full slate of traditional activities,
including:

Fundraisers, Classes, Arts and Sciences, Chivalric and Rapier Style Combat,
Thrown Weapons, Archery, Children's activities, And Ring around the Fire
stuff.

As always, all profits are donated to the Kingdom.
We look forward to seeing friends and family from all parts of Ansteorra!.

Our site is Campfire's beautiful
Camp Cimmaron, near Coyle, Oklahoma.
No pets except service animals, please.
Minors must be accompanied by
a parent or legal guardian.
They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and
notarized minor event waiver form from parents.

Feast Menu
1st Remove       Garden trays, Assorted cheeses,
             Bread  with butters
2nd Remove      Glazed Cornish game hens with herbed
  pork stuffing  OR East Indian rice stuffing
3rd Remove     Roasted beef with sauces, Renaissance pasta
4th Remove     Simnel cake, Assorted sweets
Feast reservations recommended.

Site fees     Feast fees
Adults --  $10.00   Adults -- $7.00
Children -- $5.00   Children -- $5.00
Babies - Free
Family maximum will be $30.00

Please make checks payable to SCA, Inc.  Barony of  Northkeep.
The site is wet. Please use  period containers.
No underage drinking will be tolerated.

Coordinating Autocrats
Baroness Michelle Chantal de Charente
Mka Michelle Shively
Sir  Asoph Hearts
Mka Shawn Lindsey
2326 west park place   okc, okla   73107
(405)524-4683
Michellechantal at hotmail.com
asophhearts at hotmail.com

Feastocrat and  Feast Reservations
Lady Rowan ni Coerc
mka Rebecca Heydon
(918)836-2516

St. Thompson's Collegium
Mistress Anastacia Maria Travarre
(405)321-5361

War College
Sir Asoph Hearts

Cabin Reservations
Baroness Michelle Chantal de Charente

Please no calls after 10:00 p.m.

>From I-35, exit on Hwy 33. Travel east through Langston and Coyle (notorious
speed traps).  Just past Coyle, you'll cross the Cimarron River Bridge.
Turn right at the first road. Follow dirt road into camp.