ANST - Answer to the question - Gulf War registration

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Jan 23 14:34:13 PST 2001

Greetings to you all,
Forgive me Pendaran .......... I called the Preservationist ...........on
her answering machine she says, "Due to a typo on one of the forms, all
reservations must be postmarked by January 31, 2001."
Anybody have further questions?
Arabella

> The actual deadline date for pre-registration is 31 January, according to
the Gul Wars X site.  I have heard two opinions about this date:  one - that
your registration must be postmarked by the 31st, and two - that the
registration must be received by the 31st.  In either case, you still have a
few days, but time is running out rapidly.