ANST - Gulf War Rapier Pactices

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Wed Jan 24 14:47:26 PST 2001

Greetings unto the lists,

There will be a Gulf War Rapier Melee Practice along with Elfsea's Passage de
Arms Feb 11th (place to be named).  We will also have people on hand who can
do Authorizations for both Heavy and Light during the day.

Elfsea and Steppes will once again be sharing the Battle Fields in practice
for both Rapier and Chivalric.  On February 25th Steppes will be joining
Elfsea at Randol Mill Park in Arlington for one more War Practice before we
go to Gulf Wars X at 1:00 pm.  We will also have people on hand who can do
Authorizations for both Heavy and Light.

I am calling out all those fighters chivalric and rapier to come and assist
with the rapier melees at war.  I am willing to help sew simple armor -- and
get their rapier armor back to their camp on Thursday so that everyone can do
both.  Rapier at 11:00 - Chivalric at 12:00 at Gulf War.

Learning to serve the dream,

HE KayLeigh, WSA
Central Regional Rapier Commander