ANST - medieval names for K-9's

Cam Battaglia cbattaglia at cis-inc.net
Thu Jan 25 11:03:52 PST 2001

What a wonderful thought!  I know of a gentleman associated with RavensFort
who has a working hearing dog.  Mitzi is one of the best-behaved animals I
have ever had the pleasure of being around.  Perhaps "Order of the Loyal
Hund" or "Order of St. Hund"?  I would really love to see these loyal,
loving and working creatures recognized for the services they perform for
our brothers and sisters in the dream.

Regards,
Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo
Matriarch of Clan Wyldenfrey