ANST - On a mission

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Fri Jan 19 18:39:22 PST 2001

Mistress Xene Theriane here:

Yes, Steve Hendricks is known in the SCA as Master Samuel Piper.  Master
Samuel has moved to Atlantia, but I will forward this request to him.

Master Samuel does dance music more than dance itself.  If you are looking
for a dance teacher and researcher, I would recommend to you my own
apprentice, HL Philip White.  He is the seneschal for the College of
ThreeBridges and teaches all over the Knowne World. I am also forwarding
this message to him privately.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Xene