ANST - Gulf War registration

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Jan 23 13:49:57 PST 2001

The actual deadline date for pre-registration is 31 January, according to the Gul Wars X site.  I have heard two opinions about this date:  one - that your registration must be postmarked by the 31st, and two - that the registration must be received by the 31st.  In either case, you still have a few days, but time is running out rapidly.

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.