ANST - Meridies Dance Guild

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 02:26:10 PST 2001

Greetings,

  For those who have not heard, Meridiea will be hosting thier Kingdom Dance
Guild, Saltare, the third weekend of February in Nashville Tenn.

  The Meridies dances dancers are alot of fun and the kingdom has alot of
talent.  They will be having Master Sion from the Middle as thier guest
instructor, who is a great researcher if you have not had him alreay.

  I am curious if anyone had already made plans on going.  (And hoped that I
might have a few more familiar faces when I have to teach my class.)  The
autocrats have been a wonderful help.  They were quick in trying to Elin and
I a place to stay and ready with any assistance we needed.  Please consider
if oyu can on going.  It should be a great event for dance.

Your servant to command,
  Philip White