ANST - Lord Bowen

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 04:04:12 PST 2001

I thoroughly enjoyed Seige of the Abbey this weekend. Thanks to Seawinds for
being such gracious hosts. I would like to know what happened to Lord Bowen,
who was spirited away from the list field after his injury. He is a great man
as well as a great fighter. I consider him and his lady to be good friends. So
I am concerned.
                   Sincerely,
                   Lady Giovanna
                   Water-bearer of Loch Soilleir
                   Lady-in-waiting to the Great Baroness Cateau d'Ardennes