ANST - Medieval Names for K-9's

D & K Arrington strmridr at cox-internet.com
Thu Jan 25 19:23:18 PST 2001

Valstarr,

That's "Jagdstaffel", or "Hunting Relay" (sorry, rough translation, but
sometimes that's all you can do), was the term for the flying group that
was headed by The Baron.  He learned his trade from the knees of Oswald
Boelcke and Max Immelman.  Damned impressive group, for sure.  But I'm
out of my time, this time, anyway...

Thorgrim
Flying with the Valkrye again...