ANST - CANDLEMAS:CALLING ALL PARENTS & CHILDREN

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Mon Jan 29 19:51:39 PST 2001

Greetings From Lady Alina Mitchell
Minister Of Children For Barony Of Bryn Gwlad,

I invite all children to partake in this year's Candlemas Children's
Activities  There will be abundance of activities and classes at this
year's Candlemas for the children.

Times for children's activities are as followed: 1PM-6PM (ending just
before feast), back again for movies/videos at 8PM (just before
court)-10:30PM. During court time and afterward, there will be
movies/videos. This year's spotlight movie/video will be Disney's MULAN.

New policy for all children's activities: All children partaking in
children's activities will have some form of identification. I will be
provide sticky names tags, information included on tag will be child's
and parents'name. Suggestion for parents who don't want sticky tags on
their child(ren):I have seen in the past needlepoint cloth or badge on
children body which included the info I'm asking for (example: Kathy
Doe, Parents Lady Jane Doe & Lord John Doe). This makes it easier for me
and others to know how to identify your child(ren) and you, if at
anytime we need you, they need you, and/or you need your child(ren). No
ID, no children's activities.

Any all parents or adults are more than welcomed to partake and help in
children's activities.

Looking Forward To Seeing You and Your Children,
Lady Alina Mitchell, Minister Of Children For The Barony Of Bryn Gwlad
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
lg_photo at texas.net