ANST - demo ideas

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Jan 30 14:18:53 PST 2001

Ld Malcolm MacLean commented:
> If anyone has any ideas for things to do or have done things that have worked
> well at demos I'd like to hear them.  I'm trying to organize a demo group for
> the barony and any suggestion would be great.

You might find some of the ideas talked about in this file in the
SCA-EVENT-PLANNING section of my Florilegium to of use to you.
demos-msg         (94K)  8/25/00    SCA demos for education and
recruitment.

One activity that many people have found went over well and is rather
educational is the New-World/Old-World food game. I did this at one of
the recent Bryn Gwlad demos and many folks seemed to enjoy it. One of
the best players and one of those who had the most difficulty were both
in the SCA, and husband and wife. :-) I think this game could be adapted
to work at a "movie" demo fairly well.

The Florilegium can be found on the web at:
http://www.florilegium.org

HL Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net