[Ansteorra] Pennsic Chirurgeons

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 06:17:17 PDT 2001

Good Morning!

I have received word from the Pennsic Coordinating Chirurgeon
that there are some new requirements this year for Chirurgeons
and Apprentices who are going to Pennsic.

If you plan on Chirurgeoning at Pennsic please contact me ASAP
so that I can make sure that you are on my Warrant list to
submit to him.  You should also have your warrant card, cpr and
first aid, and membership card with you as well.

If you are an Apprentice, I will be mailing our Apprentice
Evaluation forms to him as well, so that our form will be used
when you work a shift.

Pennsic is a great experience and offers many different
scenarios to practice chirurgeoning.  I hope to hear from many
of you soon!

Countess Allyson Tymmes
Kingdom Chirurgeon, Ansteorra
Master Chirurgeon