[Ansteorra] Talhoffer - Fighting manual $20

Scot & Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Mon Jul 9 14:44:55 PDT 2001

Greetings to Ansteorra,

I found the Talhoffer fighting manual for $10 cheaper than anyplace else. So far I've only seen it for $30, but Edward R. Hamilton, Bookseller has it for $20. Lots of folks have been buying it since it is a 15th century fighting manual.

Edward R. Hamilton, Bookseller
Falls Village, CT 06031-5000

Write them and you'll get a newspaper-style catalog of discount book. Art, history, gardening; the books are always changing.
Shipping and handling is $3.50 per order (1 book or 20 books) so go in with a friend and get one.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian