[Ansteorra] Fw: Herbal Guild

barb draeco55 at home.com
Tue Jul 3 10:16:22 PDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: <kkcleek at netscape.net>
To: <draeco55 at home.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: Herbal Guild

> Greetings Everyone,
>
> Well, the second Herbal Guild meeting is fast approaching on July 9 at
7:30pm at the home of James and Karen Cleek, 809 Morningstar Trail in
Richardson. Their telephone number is 972-680-1689. The focus of this
month's meeting are cooking herbs that double as medicinal herbs. Please
bring your favorite cooking herb that doubles as a medicinal herb. I will be
bringing recipes for both medicinal and cooking. A door prize will be
awarded.

> We had a great time last month and are looking forward to another
wonderful time. I hope more of you can attend this month. By the way, bring
something to swim in, the Cleeks have a wonderful pool. Bring snacks -- see
if you can bring an herbal or herb-related snack.

> I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July.  I hope to see a lot of you
at Coronation this Saturday in Arlington. For any of you wanting the
paperwork for the Herbal Guild please find me at Coronation. I will be
assisting my Laurel during the King's Champion Tournament and then I will be
attending Coronation. Please find me during King's Champion or during one of
the many breaks our beloved King and Queen will be having. A King's and
Queen's work is never done, it seems.

> Instructions to the Cleeks from 75 North Central Expressway and Beltline
are as follows: If you are coming from the south, exit on Main/Beltline and
turn right. If you are coming from the north, exit Main/Beltline and turn
left (go under the 75 overpass). Take Beltline under the railroad tracks to
Bowser Road and turn right. Go through the stop sign. Go to the last left
turn before Spring Valley and turn onto Morningstar Trail, (if you arrive at
the stop sign at Spring Valley and Boswer, you have going too far.flip a U
and come back to Morningstar then make a right).  The house is on the left
side five or six houses from the corner.