[Ansteorra] Looking for Armor donations

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:39:57 PDT 2001

Greetings,
   My name is HL Aldric de Kerr and I am the local Knight Marshal for the
Shire of the Wastelands. I am looking to build some loaner armor for my
local shire. So if you have any armor that you are not using and that you
would like to donate to a group. Please consider donating it to our shire.
We are in need of all types of armor. The few items we have will not pass
inspection and need to be replaced. I do believe that any donations are tax
deductable.

   I appreciate your time and help in this matter.

In service to the dream.
HL Aldric de Kerr