[Ansteorra] HERBAL GUILD MEETING MONDAY JULY 9 @ 7:30pm

barb draeco55 at home.com
Sun Jul 8 17:27:12 PDT 2001

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine O'Malley,

This missive is the last reminder for all those interested in the Herbalist Guild. Monday, July 9, is the Herbalist Guild meeting. I hope all who wish will come and share your herb skills. We will be learning new and wondrous ways to use herbs in medicinal, cooking or any other way for our period.  Bring snacks, drinks and your appetite for knowledge and a good time.

The meeting will be at M'Lady Liadan Brega's home at 809 Morningstar Trail, Richardson. Phone #972-680-1689. My phone # is 972-907-2606 and I will be home until 7pm.  Meeting is at 7:30pm.  All those interested in swimming, bring your suits.

Hope to see all of you tomorrow,
Viscountess Katherine