[Ansteorra] Moving

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 14:24:47 PDT 2001

Dear all,

I am finally going to get to move home. We are loading the Truck in
Shreveport Fri and SAt morning. We plan to get to the new house Sat night/Sun
Morning. Any and all who wish to help are welcome.
I need it most for the big stuff. I can't lift it by myself.
So Sat evening around 6pm (it will be cooler) I will provide the cokes and
the food. Come and help us move in!!!

The address is 807 Rockledge in Garland.

635 to Centerville
Centerville to Broodmore (first light) take a Right.
Go passed the Elementary and turn Left on Rockledge.

Thank you all
Donnel