[Ansteorra] Moving

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Mon Jul 16 16:29:36 PDT 2001

Donnel said:
I am finally going to get to move home. We are loading the Truck in
Shreveport Fri and SAt morning. We plan to get to the new house Sat night/Sun
Morning. Any and all who wish to help are welcome.
I need it most for the big stuff. I can't lift it by myself.
So Sat evening around 6pm (it will be cooler) I will provide the cokes and
the food. Come and help us move in!!!

It will be nice to have Lady Donnel and her family (formerly from Elfsea) back in kingdom
again, though it seems like you never left, as we keep seeing you at events anyway.  ;-)
At least now the distance won't be so long.   Best of luck on settling in.
Cheers,  Hillary