[Ansteorra] Kingdom Chirurgeon Position Open for Applications

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 15:52:02 PDT 2001

Good Afternoon!

This coming Crown Tournament, October 6th, my two year
appointment as Kingdom Chirurgeon will be finished. If you are
interested in applying for this involved --yet rewarding--
office, I would encourage you to submit a letter of interest,
and copies of your membership and cpr/fa certifications to
myself as quickly as possible. This is a two year term, so
longevity should be considered.  I will accept applications
until October first, with a decision being made at Crown
Tourney.

The chirurgeonate is a burgeoning guild, with many qualified and
dedicated chirurgeons involved.  I am so proud of the many
Ansteorrans who feel the urge to protect 'our own', and have
taken the extra step to ensure the safety of all who participate
in our game.

If you are a Journeyman Chirurgeon or above, and if you feel
that you could continue with the positive and educational
movement that has been started, please apply today!

In Service to Our Crown, and the Kingdom Of Ansteorra,

Countess Allyson Tymmes
Kingdom Chirurgeon of Ansteorra
Master Chirurgeon