[Ansteorra] [Fwd: Information on a local chapter]

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Fri Jul 20 10:50:47 PDT 2001

Hello!

I got an inquiry from someone who wants to play down in McAllen.  I've
given him the seneschal's contact info...but thought that any of you
from there might want to say hello and invite him out, too.  He gave me
permission to post his message to this list...

Isobel
Kingdom Hospitaler

 From:
         STEVsheller at aol.com

Please forward any information you may have on groups in the McAllen,
Texas
area.  I would be interested in contacting a local Hospitaller.  My
e-mail
number is STEVsheller at aol.com.

Thank you,
Steven Sheller