[Ansteorra] Vigil for Don Ansgar

amberd at flash.net amberd at flash.net
Fri Jul 20 15:08:41 PDT 2001

Vigil for Don Ansgar

My Don has asked for me to cordially invite those whom wish to impart
unto him words of wisdom as he sits in vigil in preparation for being
raised to the Order of the Pelican. Katriona, wife to Don Thorland
O’Shea, is preparing a sumptuous selection of German delicacies for
your consumption during your visit. In addition, there will fermented
and non-fermented beverages to soothe your throat after imparting
advice.  I am sure it would warm my Don’s heart if his fellow Dons
would visit him through out the night and into the morning hours.

Lady Amerinda di Praga
Cadet to Don Ansgar
Member of the Queen’s Gaurd

(I would also like to remind all of the non-white scarves that this
is a rare opportunity that they should not pass up;-)