[Ansteorra] Re: [Bryn-gwlad] Amass Great Wealth at Queen's Champion!

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Fri Jul 20 20:35:00 PDT 2001

Steve Hemphill wrote:

> It seems that our wonderful Kingdom of Ansteorra has been graced with a
> windfall of profits recently!  As a result, Their Majesties have agreed to
> distribute to the Populace, through Their Barony of Bryn Gwlad, a sum of
> "currency" that can best be used at HRM Larissa's upcoming Queen's Champion
> Tournament (July 27-29 in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad).
>
> Rank doth indeed have its privileges, so the distribution at the gate will
> be based upon your highest rank, as follows:
> TRM:      As much as They wish....it's Theirs!
> Nobility: 25 gold coins
> Peers:         20 gold coins
> Grants:        15 gold coins
> AoAs:          10 gold coins
> All else:      5 gold coins

Greetings From Alina:

As I will be providing children's activities for next weekend's Queen's
Championship, I'm requesting one gold coin or one hour's help with
children's activities as fee. The one gold coin or one hour will cover
the cost for the whole day no matter how many children you have.

In Service Always,
Lady Alina Mitchell, Bryn Gwlad's Minister Of Children