[Ansteorra] From TRM Trimaris

Gaston and Judith judithngaston at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 18:25:22 PDT 2001

     Greetings unto Ansteorra from Trimaris:

     We have already extended Our thanks to Duncan and
Larissa for the warmth and hospitality We recieved on
the occasion of Their Coronation. We feel compelled to
extend Our thanks also unto the populace of Ansteorra.
     We greatly enjoyed crossing swords with the noble
and fierce warriors of Ansteorra at Their Majesties'
Chivalric Challenge on Sunday.
     Our peoples share a special bond as annual
opponents. It is easy to mistake our friends for
enemies when they play the role of opponents. Let us
take advantage of the opputunity to be
comrades-at-arms at Pensic XXX. This can only enhance
future experiences at Gulf Wars.

Vivat Ansteorra!

In Service,
Gaston et Judith