[Ansteorra] new topic

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 23:05:03 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/12/01 12:27:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
iainmacc at juno.com writes:

> > I greatly enjoyed the thread concerning chivalry.  I did a lot of
> > thinking
> > about it, and have come up with a question:
> >
> > How do you (or do you?) express chivalry in your mundane lives?

When I see someone trying to hold a baby and write a check in line I will
offer to hold the baby/Child. Sometimes they are nervous but I reassure them
that the two I have are enough. That I know what it is like to try and write
a check with a baby in arms.

I also try and watch those around me and if I see they need help. Simply
help.