[Ansteorra] Heat up the Boiling Oil

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Thu Jul 12 14:18:23 PDT 2001

Lady Celeste,
Did you personally read the poll? Mind you, I have not reread the poll since
I filled it out back in February but. I thought it was quite clearly worded.
There were 4 questions relating to various aspects of this issue. 2 relating
to whether one was in "favor"..or "not in favor" of the formation of 2 types
of principality. The other questions asked whether one favored or not the
submission of a device etc... If one was NOT in favor of this process, it
would seem clear that even answering the poll as "Not in Favor", would not
be counted as being in favor an official poll.
I am only wondering how many relied on someone elses words as to the intent
and wording of this poll?

I say this not to pick on you personally Lady Celeste, only to inquire in a
general sense as to how many of those that did NOT respond to the poll took
the time to read it?

Lord Míchél mac Donnchaid