[Ansteorra] Rapier Marshalls list

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 04:10:34 PDT 2001

Thank you for creating such a list, but there is already a marshallate
list, and although it is not dedicated to only rapier, it is nice to
have it all marshalette discussion in one place. It is a slow list, but
all marshallet conversation is welcome there.

I am sorry to sound negative, but(and this sounds strange coming from
me) I do not see a need for yet another list, and not being on it would
almost say that I do not feel like keeping abreast of what is going on
in something I care about. We are getting lists for everything...I
know, I am on half of them.

your servant,
mahee