[Ansteorra] medieval urban legends debunked URL?

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:57:14 PDT 2001

Tho not Count Gunthar, I do have the address for a good anti-urban-myth
site.  Probably the same one.

http://www.snopes2.com

Enjoy.  :)

Yours in service,
Morgan

From: Jane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com>
To: "'ansteorra at ansteorra.org'" <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra] medieval urban legends debunked URL?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:54:33 -0500

Greetings!

Does anyone happen to have the URL for the website which debunks the
medieval urban legends (honeymoon in June since that's when people took
their yearly bath, don't throw the baby out with the bath water, raining
cats and dogs, etc.)?  It was posted to the cooks list about 6 weeks ago,
and I've misplaced the link.  An email espousing all the urban legends has
popped up again on a local list, and I'd like to be able to refer people to
the appropriate URL.

Your Excellency Gunthar, do you still have it, by chance?

Many thanks,
Madelina de Lyndesaye
mka Jane Sitton-Logan