[Ansteorra] Penncis Travel

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Sat Jul 21 09:23:38 PDT 2001

Greeting Undo the great Kingdom of Ansteorra,
I was wanting to know those that may be going to Pennsic that we could
possibly caravan the Date I am leaving is the 5 or 6th.
If there is any one wanting a ride and wanting to share expenses I have a
new SUV and GOODYEAR tires not firestone tires :) let me know. I have Four
or three people going with me.
Have room for two or three if someone needs a ride.
If you need camp ground space we will have extra as my understanding the
group is called the winds.
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive