[Ansteorra] Some Pennsic safety advice.

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jul 26 23:03:35 PDT 2001

I know this is a bit late for those going to Pennsic this year, but I
just recently added this file to the PENNSIC section of the Florilegium
and thought the advice and info in it would be of use to many of those
going to Pennsic.
P-Food-Safety-art  (7K)  7/19/01    "Pennsic Food Safety" by Andrew MacRobb.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/P-Food-Safety-art.html

Along similar lines are these two files:
Fire-Book-art    (739K) 12/28/00    Baron Durr's Guide to Safe Fire Use.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/Fire-Book/Fire-Book-art.html
Fire-Book-no-pics (23K)  1/12/96    Baron Durr's Guide to Safe Fire Use. (with
                                       pictures removed for easy file transfer.)
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/Fire-Book-no-pics.html

If you haven't looked at these files, I encourage you to at least take
a quick look through them. I learned things from both articles even
though I've been camping for years.

Stefan
(Who'd rather be a pain than have his friends get burned or food
poisoning that might have been prevented)

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net