[Ansteorra] Virus Warning

Marguerite marguerite at ih2000.net
Fri Jul 27 07:36:01 PDT 2001

There is a new Virus that is going around call the Levi Virus if you have
receive any mail it was not me sending it out from Tuesday on.
There will be no text ad you have to open it. It will say it is from me and
it will not be it had attached it self to my address book.
As soon as I found out that I had one. which was minutes afterward.  I
received a call from the person who send it and I then removed my self off
line so I did not infect anyone. But you never know what was there and what
got out.
Norton does not no this one so it will get by unless you do a LIVE UP DATE.
I have my computer clear now.  But to be safe. I will not be sending any
mail to anyone unless I have this is not a virus. Thank you!
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents, LLC
Cherie L. Nolan; AKA, Lady Marguerite des Fleur
222 N. Main
Lumberton, Tx. 77657
office-409-751-0015
cell-409-673-8456
home 409-899-1488
Fax 409-751-0019
www.spinningwinds.com
Coastal Regional Chirurgeon
Kingdom Deputy Seneschal at large- Membership Drive